Thursday’s Hymn – The Saviour Can Solve Every ProblemJune 24, 2010 at 9:39 am | Posted in hymns | Leave a comment
Tags: hymn, Oswald J. Smith, The Saviour Can Solve Every Problem, The Work God Blesses
This hymn can also be found on page six in The Work God Blesses Oswald J. Smith. It is a pretty good book on pastoral leadership. I hope you are encouraged today.
Stay faithful and hopeful,
Bill (a fellow-laborer)
Romans 15:13; Jeremiah 32:17, 27, 33:3
The Saviour Can Solve Every Problem
by Rev. Oswald J. Smith; music by B.D. Ackley (1932)
1. The Saviour can lift every burden, The heavy as well as the light;
His strength is made perfect in weakness, In Him there is power and might.
(Refrain) The Saviour can solve every problem, the tangles of life can undo;
There is nothing too hard for Jesus, There is nothing that He cannot do.
2. The Saviour can bear every sorrow, In Him there is comfort and rest;
No matter how great the affliction, he only permits what is best.
3. The Saviour can strengthen the weary, His grace is sufficient for all;
He know every step of the pathway, And listens to hear when we call.
4. The Saviour can break sin’s dominion, The victory He won long ago;
In Him there is freedom from bondage, He’s able to conquer the foe.
5. The Saviour can satisfy fully, The heart that the world cannot fill;
His presence will sanctify wholly, The soul that is yielded and still.